Get Unstuck. Tell a New Story. Live Your Purpose.
- Are you feeling stuck?
- Are you full of passion and lacking focus?
- Do you start projects but can’t seem to get anything done?
- Are you trying to “learn” yourself out of the problem through books and webinars?
- Need someone to encourage your creative pursuits, help structure your efforts and cheer you on?
Purpose and Creativity Coaching sessions with Joran provide you with clarity and accountability so that you can set reasonable goals and accomplish your core desires and outcomes.
New: Walk and Talk Sessions
Want to get outside and move? Just need someone to talk to? Try weekly or monthly Walk and Talk Coaching sessions with Joran for a powerful boost of motivation and inspiration.
Why Walk and Talk Coaching?
“I was at a point in my life where I just felt so stuck. I knew I wasn’t depressed, I was mentally funked, and no matter what I did, I couldn’t break it. I was happy and intrigued to hear about Joran’s Walk and Talk Coaching sessions. I don’t always look forward to the walk with Joran. It’s hard work. But, I keep showing up because every time we part, I feel uplifted, joyful, hopeful and thankful. There is something so powerful about Joran’s awareness and positivity. He brings light into what I thought to be a very dark place. Those places in my life just get brighter and brighter with every Walk and Talk. Thanks Joran, you are a very special and gifted person. I’m glad we’ve crossed paths.”
“Beware teachers who only have students.” – Thorn Coyle
Joran Slane Oppelt is an international speaker, author, life coach and interfaith minister.
He is the owner and founder of the Metta Center of St. Petersburg and Integral Church – an interfaith and interspiritual organization in Tampa Bay. Joran is the author of Integral Church: A Handbook for New Spiritual Communities, Sentences, The Mountain and the Snow and co-author of Order of the Sacred Earth (with Matthew Fox) and Transform Your Life: Expert Advice, Practical Tools, and Personal Stories. He currently serves as President of Interfaith Tampa Bay and has spoken around the world about marketing, spirituality and the innovation of religion.
What People Say About Joran
“Buckle your seat belt for a coaching session with Joran. He literally delivers so much value in the time you spend together, that you are filled with energy and enthusiasm to take the next steps he has revealed. I can’t recommend Joran more highly!”
– Gayle Van Gils, author of Happier at Work: The Power of Love to Transform the Workplace
“Joran is a highly-skilled and balanced force of inspiration and grounding that will put your commitments into action. Working with Joran will call forth your highest dreams. He asks powerful questions to thoughtfully provoke the kindest and most direct path to realization. He is a master guide. A journey with Joran is a walk of authentic truth and fulfillment.”
– Michelle Royal (Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, RIDG)
“Joran helped me see how all the personal pieces fit together … It all felt effortless. Working with Joran is both inspiring and grounding, uplifting and empowering; he is very real and encourages action.” – Betsy A.
“Joran finds a perfect balance between right and left brain – between thinking and action – to effect change in any individual.” – Angela R.
My Commitment to You
As your coach, I will share my personal self-coaching method with you, focusing on:
- Authenticity – We will create clear intentions and find your voice.
- Meaning – We will determine whether the stories you have been telling are true and find beneficial ways to share them with the world.
- Purpose – We will set you on an optimal and sustainable path to something greater.
- Congruency – We will align your values and experience with what you came here to be.
Take the first step to living a life on purpose!
Schedule your session today.
Call Joran at (727) 771-5656
What Does a Coaching Session Look Like?
- Influence with integrity – I will set you up to achieve results and outcomes in powerful and positive ways!
- Integral (using all maps, models)
- Integrative (body, mind, spirit)
- Interfaith/Interspiritual (or Non-Religious)
- In person (St. Petersburg, FL) or Distance Coaching (Zoom) available
- “Walk and Talk” Coaching Session
- Includes 60 minutes of movement, a check-in and your Top 3 Action Items for the week/month ahead (verbal).
- “Purpose Coaching” Package
- Includes 120 minutes of uninterrupted, super-focused, one-on-one time with me. This can be divided into (4) 30-minute sessions, (3) 40-minute sessions or (2) 60-minute sessions. Sessions will be scheduled at the beginning of each month.
- Email / text check-ins.
- A deep dive into your personality type and shared files (Google Docs) with which you can track your accountability.
- I accept cash, check or CC, including PayPal (email@example.com) and Venmo (@joranslane)