Here are the top 7 books I read in 2020 in no particular order.
Not all of these books were written or released this year, but I did read them (and, in some cases, re-read them) this year.
Watch the video for a breakdown of each title, why I chose them and what I loved about them.
1. Dune, Frank Herbert
2. Innovation: The Five Disciplines for Creating What Customers Want, Curtis Carlson and William Wilmot
3. Exhalation, Ted Chiang
4. Visual Consulting: Designing and Leading Change, David Sibbet and Gisela Wendling
5. Jurassic Park, Michael Crichton
6. How to Assess and Measure Business Innovation, Magnus Penker
7. Zen Flesh, Zen Bones, edited by Paul Reps